Aim: To provide young people with resilience and wellbeing skills using appreciative coaching questions and positive psychology interventions such as gratitude and strengths activities.
Appreciative coaching focuses on what has and is working in your professional and personal lives and is designed to capitalise on an individual’s strengths to generate future positive changes.
Useful for: At risk young people within schools/youth work/charity settings.
Working time: To fit timetable of school but ideally once a week across six weeks
- Strengths/values card activities
- Appreciative coaching questions to build resilience
- Loving kindness meditation
- Increased positive emotion
- Increased resilience levels/skills
- Increased motivation
- Increased kindness
- Calmer behaviour
- Identification and recognition of strengths
- Identification and recognition of purpose and meaning to lives
- Improved relationships
Confidentiality: Find Your Spark will not disclose any information to a third party without prior appraisal from attendees.
The ‘Resilience and Wellbeing’ Programme is evidence based with proven effectiveness (research published in March 2016 in the International Coaching Psychology Review).
This programme is suitable to be delivered as an after school programme, within PSHE as it is aligned to the three PSHE core themes of:
1. Health & Wellbeing
3. Living in the wider world.
Contact Us to arrange.
We deliver this programme in Essex and London.